Monday, March 30, 2009




Kayla is so much fun!  She is really starting to smile and baby talk to us.  I love this stage because its always something new every day.  She is so much fun to dress!  Thanks to my friend Davina, Sheri, and Becca I haven't had to buy a single item of clothing for her.  They all had girls not too long ago and sent me over boxes of little girl clothes.  So because it's cold outside Kayla is dressed up everyday with no real place to go.  But its so much fun dressing her I can't resist.  She will grow out of them too fast if I wait for good weather.  I love the bows and hats for her but I have to admit being a hair dresser that I can't wait til her hair comes in.  She doesn't even know whats coming.  Corbin and Kayla are getting along so well.  
 We had our home teachers over the other night and I realized that we have become "those" kind of parents that talk about their children all the time.  JP and I kept telling story after story about our kids and sharing with them all the new tricks each of them could do.  I'm sure we bored them to death.  It's hard not to talk about them though, they really are your life.  They are so much fun.  I think my favorite moments though are watching JP take care of the kids.  Its hard to describe the look of love he gets in his eyes when he is snuggling Kayla, or when he is wrestling Corbin.  He is an amazing father, and husband.  
Yes, we're still tired, but surviving.  Kayla actually has been sleeping through the night.  It's Corbin that's getting up at night now.  Just last night he woke up so we brought him in bed with us(bad I know).  When I woke up an hour later he was just sitting up in bed staring at me waiting for me to get up too.  It was 4 am.   Nothing we could do could get him to want to go back to bed.  So we went downstairs and watched Dumbo with him.  We've learned a few things going into our second and its definitely helping.  I think we probably spoiled Corbin,  but I wouldn't change it for the world. I think every child deserves the right to be spoiled.  

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures. Kayla is growing so fast! We can't wait to see her in April. Seeing yall is a plus too! :0) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please teach JJ to sleep through the night. Please. I'm all for spoiling but I need sleep. HELP!!

    ReplyDelete